Growth Marketing Specialist (US Remote)
$65.000 - $90.000
01 May → 31 May
We're WISK.ai, the restaurant and bar technology platform that allows restaurateurs to focus on what they love most by freeing up all the time required to handle their entire back-of-house operations. Our platform offers a comprehensive suite of bar and restaurant management solutions including analytics, recipe costing, ordering, invoicing, and Bluetooth capabilities, and over our journey, we've helped thousands of restaurants and bars across the world save time, save money and increase their profits all at the same time.
Here at WISK, we believe in being customer obsessed and empathetic, focusing on building trust and giving our customers delight while making sure our platform is both disruptive and will drive an exponential impact in the hospitality sector. We welcome those who want to join us in making the lives of our customers better every day!
About the Role
Wisk.ai is seeking a talented and experienced Marketing Rockstar to lead our growth efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving customer acquisition, retention and revenue growth across our platform. You will be an integral part of our Marketing team and work closely with our product, sales and engineering teams to develop and execute our marketing strategy. You will be responsible to scale our current marketing channels, and eventually add new channels.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Build and communicate a comprehensive growth marketing plan that aligns with our revenue goals and overall business strategy.
- Analyze our current acquisition and retention strategies, research competitors, and talk to our customers to help inform your strategy.
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns across email, social, search, and other channels
- Take ownership of our customer acquisition channels - paid ads, display ads, SEO - and continuously optimize them to drive results.
- Own and improve how we convert our prospects into customers. Working closely with sales and the UX/UI team, you'll identify, test and roll out improvements with a focus on messaging, pricing, and UX.
- Ensure our customers get to their 'AHA' moment quicker, churn is kept low and LTV is increased by developing and executing customer retention strategies.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders across sales, finance, marketing, development, operations, and customer success to make sure plans and projects are communicated accordingly.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry influencers and partners to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- Analyze and report on marketing performance metrics and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities for growth and work with the team to develop and implement innovative marketing initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities for growth.
As the Growth Marketer at wisk.ai, you'll be an integral part of our dynamic and collaborative team. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, Engineering, and Operations, to develop and execute our marketing strategy. We value flexibility and autonomy and believe that they are critical to our success, so you'll have complete ownership and flexibility in your work to help drive growth and results for our company.
In addition, you'll have the opportunity to work with a fun, dynamic, and growing team that is passionate about innovation and making a difference in the world. We believe in creating a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity, learning, and growth, and we're looking for someone who shares those values to join us on our journey to success.
We Are Looking For People Who
- 4+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on growth and performance-based marketing.
- Proven track record of driving customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and inspire other
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the technology industry and/or B2B marketing preferred.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and the unique challenges and opportunities they present.
- Experience with account-based marketing (ABM) and/or inbound marketing strategies is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities and competing demands.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and a results-oriented mindset.
Even if you don't meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We'd love to hear from you and your journey so far! We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you are selected to move forward in the hiring process, you can expect to participate in our pre-assessment evaluation and several rounds of interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Digital marketing: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Remote