Technical Project Manager
Project Manager Jobs
13 Sep → 13 Oct
UNIT9 is a global production partner with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Lodz. Our talent roster includes film directors, innovation architects, product designers, software engineers, art directors, designers and producers - delivering installations, events, social films, VR content, games & digital campaigns. Our production process combines open source with a lean startup philosophy, designed to enable collaboration across ideation, feasibility and production.View Company Profile
UNIT9 is looking for a Technical Project Manager to help us craft projects that bridge innovation, mobile, VR/AR and digital platforms.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of a portfolio of projects (both private/commercial and R&D/publicly funded) and associated internal teams and client relationships; maintaining project documentation, budgets, resolving blockers and generally keeping the project on track.
- You will need to have experience in running agile projects & teams, stand-up, backlog (JIRA) and generate actionable notes.
- You will be the lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology concerns and will use your industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management.
- Within the private and commercial portfolio you will be in charge of managing the production team, the client’s requirements, the change of orders and make sure that the project is overall running smoothly and within the agreed budget and timeline.
- You will work closely with the Producer who will lead the project and client relationship.
- You will be in charge of booking teams, creating production schedules, invoicing plans and management of outsourcing services.
- The Project Manager will undertake a range of accounting and reporting tasks, recording transactions in the production’s books and assisting in the preparation of cost reports.
- Additional duties could include everything from helping with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking as well as booking resources.
Requirements / Qualifications
- This position requires at least 3+ years of experience within interactive/digital production.
- You are well versed in Agile development principles and practices, acceptance testing, and can help scope project plans thoroughly – identifying and resolving potential blockers before they become issues.
- You should be a quick-thinker, highly accurate, hands-on, and a problem solver.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Backlog / JIRA
- Considered as a plus: Specific focus and experience with AR, VR and MR projects
- Considered as a plus: Master degree or certificate in Project Management
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.