Lead Project Manager
13 Sep → 13 Oct
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417, USA
Home-based position with travel. Travel may range from 25 - 75%, overnight travel. Position requires flexible working hours, including some nights and weekends. Ability to work independently from home office.
Upon hire, must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
- Lead, facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, established processes, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract
- Creation and use of project plans for assigned projects, which include clear landmarks and assignment of project task responsibilities
- Successfully manage the scope of the project, including customer priorities
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to identify risks to project success; develop effective action plans for resolution
- Appropriately manage / escalate project issues or risks
- Managing customer expectations of product and services
- Providing leadership and direction for customers and BD project team
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, verbal and written, with customers, project teams and leadership
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability of leading project teams and act as an effective team leader for all matrixed staff
- Accurately forecasting current and future quarter revenue for each assigned projects
- Use of all governance tools (scope document, project status reports, risk and change logs, tollgates, etc.), for all assigned projects, to effectively manage all projects
- Provides constructive performance appraisal input through peer review process
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- Project management or leadership experience required, or experience implementing and supporting healthcare IT software solutions. Experience with capital equipment model is a plus
- Specific knowledge of BD business highly desired.
- Prefer knowledge of hospital systems and procedures that integrate with BD products.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.