Lead Full Stack Web Developer
10 Sep → 10 Oct
San Francisco, CA, USA
Molekule is seeking a Lead Full Stack Web Developer to design and implement new, impactful web application features.
You will work closely with our Sr Web Developer who focuses on front-end development and work alongside the Growth team to maintain and manage ongoing improvements to Molekule.com; a crucial eCommerce engine that acquires new customers and services existing customers.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
- You will own end to end web development for molekule.com with a mobile-first focus
- You will establish and evangelize best practices for the Molekule.com website
- You will review, research, and improve the effectiveness of our website throughout the marketing funnel through measurable recommendations
- You will manage third party agencies to support the business vision while maintaining departmental cost efficiencies
- You will work through a variety of technical challenges that will require creativity and close collaboration across internal functions (marketing, creative, UX, product, etc)
- You will work on issues that impact the success of current development projects and address future concepts, products, or technologies
- You will contribute to our repository of code in Github
- You will work with key decision-makers
Requirements / Qualifications
- You have 15 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 12 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 8 years of experience
- You have experience with our tech stack or similar technologies
- Backend: JAVA. PHP
- Front end: Vue.js, React, Nuxt.js, HTML, CSS
- You have extensive knowledge of mobile-first, responsive design, PWA, SEO, web standards, and modern browsers
- You have experience with Agile development methodologies
- You have experience working with Application Lifecycle Management systems such as Github or similar
- A solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. AWS, HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- You have experience with test automation of backend and frontend web applications
- As an expert in the field, you have experience using professional concepts in developing resolutions to critical issues and broad development matters.
- Proficiency with Magento, cloud infrastructure, and security protocols related to web development
- Work with our App, IoT, ERP, Firmware, and Cloud teams to ensure end-to-end coordination
- Contribute to building our dev tools and architecture to enable us to accelerate new tests, website features/functionality into production at scale
- You have experience working with a toolchain across infrastructure, data, continuous integration, back end, front end, and 3rd party integrations with new things to pick up on the way
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.