Interactive Web Designer
Web Design Jobs
10 Sep → 10 Oct
The Interactive Web Designer is responsible for creating compelling visuals for our websites and marketing collateral to increase engagement and visually represent the WorkWave brand. This candidate also uses thoughtful and creative design principles to help visually promote their ideas and ultimately drive revenue growth for the business. The right candidate is an excellent communicator, understands the user/client needs, is eager to work in a collaborative environment, and works methodically to develop creative design solutions.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Create innovative design solutions to help support WorkWave’s overall mission to develop industry-changing solutions that enable field service companies to reach their full potential
- Develop these concepts and graphics for design projects from conception through creation
- Utilize your design skillset to create websites, landing pages, sell sheets, white papers, infographics, eBooks, and other visually engaging marketing collateral that promotes the customer experience
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in order to deliver comprehensive materials
- Drive engagement with our websites through innovative design concepts and experiences
- Deliver interactive materials to support the customer experience while positioning our products as industry leaders through thought leadership
- Implement progressive graphic design concepts to optimize user experience on all platforms, across all devices
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years related experience supporting a technology company and product branding
- Strong web design experience and knowledge of responsive design best practices Development experience (HTML/CSS) a plus
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite – emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign After Effects knowledge a plus
- Must have a strong creative flair, be a big thinker, and have a willingness to contribute to brainstorm sessions
- Strong attention to detail with a great eye for typography and layout
- Organization & ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a remote environment
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
- Knowledge of Figma software a plus
Benefits/What We offer
- Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust Employee Assistance program offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
- Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
- 401K-9 Doggie Daycare Discount Program
- Charitable donation match program
- Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.