$20.000 - $50.000
09 Sep → 09 Oct
We are in need of an experienced tax professional to streamline our clients’ tax preparations. You’ll advise clients on tax optimization strategies and help them make smart financial decisions to maximize their long-term savings. Jobseekers should have great listening and customer service skills and the ability to convey complex tax information in an approachable way. If you’re a detail-oriented professional who enjoys helping small-business owners, we have a spot for you. Apply today!
- Serve as a liaison between tax authorities and the client, submitting the final tax forms on their behalf
- Help the client plan for future tax payments and tell them what actions they can take to pay less later on
- Schedule consultations to go over tax strategy with clients and provide a price estimate
- Ensure taxes are filed on time by explaining the tax process to customers and informing them of all deadlines
- Look over every tax form to ensure it is accurate and complies with tax law
Requirements / Qualifications
- Must have a college degree in accounting, finance, or a similar field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Obtained a current Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) from the IRS
- 5+ years of work experience in tax consulting at an accounting firm or consulting firm
- Basic computer skills and capacity for using Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.