This job post is no longer available
08 Sep → 08 Oct
Halifax, NS, Canada
We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented person with 1-2 years of experience at a digital marketing agency, managing marketing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties to join our team as a lead Client Account Manager (CAM).
As a Client Account Manager, you’ll be the main point of contact for the clients whose accounts you manage, and, internal members of the agency (ad specialists, agency owners, project managers or other).
Salary: Up to $4,000.00 per month
- Be client-facing to speak to timing & deliverables -- managing internal resources and ensuring projects are staying on track with the timeline to meet the deadline
- Developing weekly status reports, alongside the ads specialist/contractor and ensuring this is completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate and develop tasks, priorities, deliverables, and timelines with team stakeholders (internal and client) on a daily basis
- Route all projects through the appropriate departments and approvals
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews
- You will be nurturing client relationships, becoming a trusted advisor and ensuring the communication and campaign delivery is flawless
- Taking ownership of your account performance, you’ll be forward-thinking in your approach, understand the client’s business intimately and ensuring appropriate action is applied at all times
Requirements / Qualifications
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience (ideally at an agency) managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to multitask, working on multiple projects/executions while maintaining the highest standard of quality
- Understanding of project management processes as it pertains to timeline management and communicating deadlines with internal team members
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem-solving
- A collaborative and team-based approach
- Confidence to work as an independent contractor and drive to scale their income
Benefits/What We offer
- You will be part of a close-knit team of like-minded professionals who are incredibly hard-working and truly passionate about their work.
- This is an independent contractor position in an exciting and entrepreneurial work environment. Work from home or wherever there’s strong Wifi.
- Flexible working hours. Want to take a pilates class at 10 am? As long as it fits your schedule with client work, feel free!
- Although we’re a small team at the moment, we’re growing fast and want to have a culture of work-life freedom. We believe in having a career that fits your lifestyle—whether that means travelling the world with your laptop, or simply getting your laundry done between meetings, that’s what we’re all about.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.