This job post is no longer available
08 Sep → 08 Oct
We are seeking a graphic designer/marketing coordinator who finds the nuances of strategic communication and storytelling exciting. From concept through execution, this candidate will bring Ecosystems’ brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints while supporting Marketing goals to generate high-quality leads.
Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to maintain the website’s content and resources for our thought leadership communities
Create blog posts, case studies, social media assets, email campaigns, and other marketing content to educate prospects on Ecosystems’ software platform
Communicate the company brand in a clear story through a variety of visual media including infographics, social media posts, PowerPoint decks, PDF one-pagers, client deliverables, and other digital marketing assets as needed
Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
Craft marketing, sales, and business development support materials that assist with the closing of new clients and the retention of existing clients
Review and edit video captions to ensure brand consistency and quality in video storytelling
Requirements / Qualifications
- Passionate about storytelling and executing on ideas flawlessly with keen attention to detail
- Strong writing and editing skills as required for multimedia storytelling to craft concise and compelling messages
- Ability to generate original concepts as well as work with the ideas of others
- Intermediate design skills and the ability to produce simple infographics and PowerPoint decks
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Produce on deadline and within production schedules
- Strong work ethic, gritty, curious, results-driven, always looking to learn and improve
- Embodies our company values: R.I.C.H.E.S. (Respect, Integrity, Courage, Honesty, Excellence, Service)
- Nice to Have: Experience with WordPress, HubSpot, and Salesforce; Motion graphics and animation skills
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.
Submit your portfolio, resume, and cover letter.