This job post is no longer available
08 Sep → 08 Oct
North East, MD 21901, USA
Squarespace is a platform that is meant to be easy for the end-user. At Bloom, we pride ourselves on designing websites that are easy for the end-user to manage and strategically build our websites with attention to the smallest details to help our customers thrive.
This is a contractor role and will take on projects with no fixed amount of projects. The workload will be determined by the designer’s willingness and with no determination of hours set by Bloom.
You will work cohesively with our team of four to ensure that projects are designed according to the project timeline. Transparency and communication are required through projects to ensure we give each client a site they are happy with.
Develop and design new websites by taking a project brief and making a client’s dream website come to life
Work with our team weekly on projects, updates, and join a weekly team call
Design and work and embody Bloom’s mission, Vision, and Core Values and level of service for each project taken
Continue knowledge and growth of the Squarespace platform as it changes and improves
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2+ years minimum Squarespace Experience
- A portfolio that shows strong design creativity using no-code and strategic thinking for a final product that is easy to manage for the end-user
- A portfolio that shows the use of code while maintaining a quick and functioning site
- Graphic Design - ability to create logos, graphic elements to support site design
- Attention to the smallest design details to ensure the final product is flawless
- Coding knowledge of Squarespace Custom CSS or Code
- Forward Facing - ability to speak via Zoom about Squarespace Design with potential clients
- Awareness of trends and advances in marketing and have an eye for detailed design and understand a variety of style types across many different business types and design needs
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.