30 Aug → 29 Sep
Waltham, MA, USA
Vistaprint is building the next generation user experience for small/medium businesses, and we want your help! We’re looking for a leader with excellent project management, organization, and communication skills to join the Project Management Office (PMO). This person will be key in helping us organize and drive the delivery of key initiatives across Vistaprint technology, design, and product, which will umbrella up into delivering, growing and managing the new site experience. As Manager, Digital Services Project Management Office (PMO), you will report to the Principal Project Lead, Digital Services PMO.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
- Lead and direct cross-functional, large-scale projects, sometimes multiple at once, and serve as central POC for all leaders and functions for your project portfolio
- Support the ownership and publication of the Digital group’s project roadmap and communicate updates to the leadership team
- Drive consensus among functional leaders and help resolve conflicts across LOBs and central functions
- Be responsible for end-to-end readiness on project launches
- Communicate effectively at all levels of Vistaprint, including team members, senior management, and executives, to keep the project aligned with the organization’s broader goals
- Build relationships with partners and communicate status, results and successes to stakeholders
- Guide decision making for execution teams through a clear, overarching prioritization process
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate risks and roadblocks
- Apply a structured planning approach and analysis to autonomously lead initiatives while evaluating progress, ensuring commitments are met and expected results are realized
- Support the scaling and structure of the PMO through documentation and application of key principles of operational excellence
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience and success in Project Management, working with fast-paced technology teams
- A strong drive for results, tackling challenges, and creating clarity for others despite obstacles
- Comfort and demonstrated leadership in the face of ambiguity
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to independently draw meaningful insights from large data sets
- Understanding of typical e-commerce flows, technologies, terminology, and systems
- Nice to Have: PMP Certified; Experience in digital services; Experience with collaboration, process prioritization, and product management tooling such as Jira, Trello, Roadmunk, Confluence, etc.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.