This job post is no longer available
UM Nurse Associate
25 Aug → 24 Sep
Woonsocket, RI 02895, USA
We are looking for UM Nurse Associate.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- Supports comprehensive coordination of medical services through composition and auditing of approval and denial letters.
- Promotes and supports quality effectiveness of the Healthcare Services.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation to meet risk management, regulatory, and accreditation requirements.
- Promotes communication, both internally and externally to enhance the effectiveness of medical management services.
Requirements / Qualifications
- LPN license required
- 3+ years of clinical experience required
- Utilization Management experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Detail oriented
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.