This job post is no longer available
Virtual Tour Receptionist
25 Aug → 24 Sep
Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL, USA
The Virtual Tour Receptionist position may require training and working presence on site at the Resort/Sales Office, and could potentially become a remote opportunity.
Provide clerical/customer service/administrative support to sales office. Greet Wyndham Owners and Customers for their sales appointments, ensuring that they are attending their virtual meeting on time. Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class.
- Prepare contracts according to company standards for processing at Corporate
- Check phone messages and validate all owners’ information. Assign leads to Sales Representatives and provide information to Sales department as necessary.
- Assign appointment leads to Sales Representatives and provide information to Appointment Setters as necessary.
- File and secure all documents per procedures. Maintain Property Owner Information per PII and PCI standards.
- Maintain Sales Representatives license information
- Maintain and order POSs
- Assist Manager to provide additional administrative support to internal departments to include Sales, Marketing and HR
Requirements / Qualifications
- Ability to work under high stress and fast paced environment
- Ability to overcome difficult customer complaints and objections
- Ability to be detail oriented, accurate and thorough
- Possesses great customer service and communication skills
- Possesses great interpersonal skills
- Ability to be solution oriented
- Possesses productive, energetic and self-motivated attributes
- Possesses organizational skills
- Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses time management skills
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.