This job post is no longer available
18 Aug → 17 Sep
Boston, MA, USA
The graphic designer is a critical member of the content creative team on the marketing and communications team and supports the work of PIH by creating high-quality marketing, communications, and development materials for both print and web. With guidance from the Director of Creative Services, the designer works closely with global marketing and communications colleagues and the Development team to develop original graphic pieces that support activities and goals surrounding ongoing donor engagement and stewardship.
Position can be remote in the US; Boston area candidates preferred.
A portfolio must be included in a resume or cover letter.
Partners In Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Produce creative assets to support fundraising efforts and following engagement priorities set by Development leadership.
- Ensure consistency of brand, messaging, and contribute to the growing library of templates and guidelines for global creative collaboration.
- Design and prepare materials for print, including newsletters, reports, brochures, invitations, pamphlets, posters and presentations geared toward donor and partner audiences
- Execute designs for key development projects such as the Annual Report, quarterly newsletters, impact report, and invitation suites.
- Design and prepare assets to support digital platforms, web and social media content, email graphics and PowerPoint presentations
- Create original illustrations to contribute to a growing internal icon library
- Create easy to digest infographics, graphs, and charts for both academic and general audiences
- Work closely with the Director of Creative Services as well as members of the editorial, multimedia,web and development teams to create high-quality deliverables that are on deadline, on budget and meet stated goals
- Contribute to the growing library of design templates and guidelines for global designer and non-designer colleagues
- Collaborate and brainstorm for creative solutions with the team.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Experience working on design projects related to development a plus
- Portfolio required
- Proven design skills in both print and digital media.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs, specifically Word, and PowerPoint
- Illustration and infographic experience a plus
- Knowledge/interest in global health a plus
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with culturally diverse staff across departments and countries.
- A commitment to social justice
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.