This job post is no longer available
Email Marketing Strategist
18 Aug → 17 Sep
Vernon Hills, IL, USA
As an Email Marketing Strategist, you will oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing marketing program. This involves planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
- Plan, organize, lead, control, and strategize direct marketing of a strategic sales and marketing program.
- Plan and execute select existing and new direct mail and email (batch or trigger) activities. Working knowledge on select activities to provide recommendations for annual planning.
- Collaborate with internal teams on creative review, targeting, test design for existing and new activities to optimize KPI performance.
- Uses advanced knowledge of email and digital metrics to translate data into hypotheses and identifies, recommends and executes on action plans to meet annual goals.
- Provide recommendations on existing reporting views.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of Sales and or Marketing experience
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with sales productivity tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and Adobe Analytics or similar platforms preferred
- Experience with testing, leveraging models, and analyzing metrics preferred
- 1 year of direct mail and/or email marketing experience preferred
Benefits/What We offer
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Coworker stock purchase program
- Paid vacation time and sick days
- 401(K) and 401(K) match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Coworker discounts and other generous perks
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.