This job post is no longer available
Graphic Design Jobs
$50.000 - $60.000
28 Jul → 27 Aug
Colorado State University Global (CSU Global)
Aurora, CO, USA
Colorado State University Global is the premier provider of online education for today’s modern learners, with a global reputation for high-quality, personalized, affordable education. As the first independent, public online university in the United States, CSU Global’s focus is our students’ career success and their return on investment through education.View Company Profile
CSU Global is seeking an experienced graphic designer with the ability to lead the creative process, in collaboration with university leadership across all departments, from conception to execution while maintaining a focus on brand integrity, industry-leading design, efficiency through systems design, and user experience, measured through quantifiable data. The primary responsibility of this position is to oversee and advance the visual brand experience across all user touchpoints and engagement. This position should have a firm knowledge of how creative design translates into a seamless and effective user experience in various media types such as web, print, video, social media, etc. This role will be responsible for collaborating with other departments in order to provide design services and user experience expertise, and manage vendors in order to accomplish department goals.
This is a full-time position to work at our university headquarters in Aurora, CO or remote. This position reports to the Associate Director of Digital and Brand Experience.
Applicants who advance through the hiring process will be asked to participate in the following: a pre-recorded video, job skills demonstration, and live interview(s) through video or in-person. The candidate appointed to the role(s)will be asked to complete and pass a background check. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the American with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws.
Colorado State University System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements. In order to assist Colorado State University System in meeting its affirmative action responsibilities, ethnic minorities, women, and other protected class members are encouraged to apply and to also identify themselves.
- Collaborate with all departments of the university to understand the student’s digital experience throughout the entire lifecycle and identify user-experience opportunities in order to increase engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Develop ongoing design systems based on industry standards to improve the efficiency and consistency of assets created both internally and externally.
- Work closely with other department leaders, understand their individual goals and create digital and/or printed material that will help them achieve their desired outcomes in a measurable way where possible.
- Design merchandise, collateral and other marketing assets that contribute to an engaging experience for all students, stakeholders, and general populations to a higher brand affinity.
- Manage and deliver design projects efficiently and effectively by working closely with key contributors and stakeholders across the university, while also managing vendors and/or contract/junior designers.
- Oversee brand placement on digital media, collateral, and merchandise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years in design or similar experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Print/Digital Media Creation
- Branding and Identity
- UX Design best practices
- Design Systems
- Prototype development (inVision experience preferred)
- Time Management
- Creative presentation
- Able to read and interpret data and recommend changes based on that data.
- Additional experience with basic video editing and/or basic HTML, CSS a bonus.
Benefits/What We offer
- CSU Global offers employer contributions to medical, dental, group life, AD&D coverage, Wellness benefit and training & development opportunities.
- Additional employee-paid benefits are available for vision, FSA/HSA, voluntary life, and voluntary AD&D coverage, critical illness and accident insurance.
- CSU Global also offers a 401a retirement account with a generous employer match, 100% tuition assistance for CSU Global programs (Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees), paid sick time, paid vacation time, and 10 holidays per year.
- CSU Global employees are state employees and have access to the Colorado State Employee Assistance Program (C-SEAP) resources. Discounted pet insurance is also available.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.