This job post is no longer available
Software Engineering Manager
Web Developer Jobs Programming Jobs
27 Jul → 26 Aug
Boston, MA, USA
Imagine if our healthcare system seamlessly coordinated care around all of our physical, behavioral, and social needs. With Activate Care’s cloud-based software, this is the new standard of care. Since 2012, we have worked with hundreds of organizations across the United States to improve how healthcare and social services are delivered. Now we need your help to achieve our vision of a more equitable society where all communities can seamlessly and proactively coordinate care for all people.View Company Profile
We are looking for a Software Engineering Manager to help lead our engineering department and help us build great products while developing our team members. This person will lead our development efforts aimed at helping a large number of different social services and health care groups share data while adhering to privacy laws and contractual agreements. Additionally, you’ll be a key leader, helping build an excellent, quality, and product-minded engineering team.
This is a full-time remote position that can work anywhere in the United States.
At Activate Care, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military, and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Activate Care believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Ensure that your team has the right capabilities and skills to execute projects from start to finish
- Mentor and support your scrum team
- Create an engineering culture of innovation and excellence, characterized as highly collaborative and quality and delivery-focused
- Partner with Product Management and Product Design to help create a roadmap and deliver on it.
- Ensure that your teams have good operations practices, including monitoring for performance and reliability
Requirements / Qualifications
- Work experience as an engineering manager or in a similar leadership position in an engineering department
- Hands-on keyboard experience within the last 2 years
- At least 5 years of experience in web development
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.