This job post is no longer available
AMER ABM Marketing Manager
27 Jul → 26 Aug
San Francisco, CA, USA
Zendesk is looking for an innovative Account-Based Marketing Manager to join our growing AMER Integrated Marketing team. In this role, you will develop, execute and optimize ABM programs in collaboration with the AMER regional marketing team, corporate marketing teams, business development, sales, solutions SMEs and others in marketing to drive awareness, engagement and generate pipeline and bookings within an enterprise and upper commercial accounts. The ideal candidate is a data-driven B2B marketer with a proven track record in building and managing targeted marketing programs (from 1:few to 1:many) and is adept at regularly analyzing program effectiveness to find ways to optimize program outcomes.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
- Partner with Regional Marketing, Sales and BDR teams to develop targeted programs that drive demand in key accounts to engage champions, decision-makers, and other account partners
- Own program execution including strategy, goal setting, budget, list management, follow up and reporting
- Work with Marketing Ops and use platforms like 6Sense and TechTarget to gather intelligence on target accounts, including account profiles, relevant business needs and new contacts, and use information to prioritize and design ABM campaigns
- Partner with product marketing and content teams to create targeted messaging and content that engages accounts based on account intel, vertical, relevant use cases and personas
- You will collaborate with functional partners to deploy an integrated multi-channel programs approach that includes both on- and offline activities such as account-based advertising and social campaigns, email, direct mail, and virtual or in-person events
- Provide sales enablement and support including the creation of BDR email copy and scripts in support of campaigns; educate the team on ABM standard methodologies
- Track and analyze results to show program effectiveness and continually refine for optimal return on investment
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5+ years managing enterprise B2B marketing programs, with a focus on ABM strategies
- Ability to lead with a digital first attitude and use data driven digital marketing technologies in demand creation
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with partners!
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing tools, processes, and execution of workflows in order to define, track, and report critical metrics for ABM activities
- Strong written and oral communication skills!
- Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.