This job post is no longer available
Digital Marketing Data Analyst
27 Jul → 26 Aug
Davidson, NC, USA
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to deliver data analysis, insights, and strategic recommendations for our marketing organization responsible for driving growth in the Trane Residential HVAC and Supply business unit. This role will leverage advanced analytics methodologies to track online marketing trends, collect and analyze complex data sets, develop digital campaign data strategies, identify insights to optimize performance and communicate results and recommendations to key stakeholders.
There is a preference to fill in Davidson, NC, Raleigh, NC, La Crosse, WI, or Tyler, TX but we may consider fully remote.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
- Serve as the analytics subject matter expert by developing leading data modeling tools, key performance indicators, goals, and reporting solutions.
- Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise on how to leverage the use of internal and external data sources to support business needs and goals.
- Gather data and information using a variety of tools and techniques to assure accurate output of findings.
- Provide break fixes and the first line of response for data and reporting issues.
- Create and maintain analytics dashboards around usage, ROI, and other metrics for sales training programs, mobile apps, websites, and marketing/email campaigns.
- Understand and use segmentation data and analysis to develop digital strategies and data modeling tools to achieve business objectives.
- Provide analysis using a host of analytics platforms, including Google AdWords, SEO/PPC (Semrush), social media monitoring tools, marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM platforms (Salesforce).
- Manage cross-functional and complex projects from end-to-end and motivate others to data insights-driven decision-making.
- Support the development and execution of project plans and campaigns by providing data requirement expectations and creating standard work.
- Review and prepare data insights and recommendations for report-outs to key stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Develop automated reporting and coach on self-service capabilities while ensuring accuracy and integrity of data and reporting platforms.
- Stay current with evolving technologies and methods used to continually enhance data analytics capabilities internally and through supplier partnerships.
Requirements / Qualifications
- BS/BA in business or data analytics related field
- 3+ years using marketing analytics platforms (Google/Adobe Analytics)
- 3+ years experience in visualization tools using such as Tableau, Datorama or Google Studio
- 3+ years advanced knowledge of Alteryx and workflows to support data set development (Python and SQL experience a plus)
- Knowledge of web data extraction tools (such as Mozenda)
- Knowledge of social monitoring tools (such as Hootsuite and Talkwalker)
- Proficient in Microsoft products, Excel, PowerPoint
- Data modeling and data warehouse experience preferred
- Experience with content and demand generation platform reporting preferred
- Capable of speaking effectively to leadership audiences
Benefits/What We offer
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.