This job post is no longer available
Senior Project Manager - Addison Research Team
Project Manager Jobs
22 Jul → 21 Aug
Iselin, Woodbridge Township, NJ, USA
Schlesinger Group is the leading data collection company offering a broad range of qualitative and quantitative research solutions. Working in partnership with you, we provide reliable recruitment for any methodology your study may require, including online surveys, online communities, webcam focus groups, traditional focus groups, telephone interviews, ethnographies, quantitative, and in-depth interviews.View Company Profile
Addison Research is now part of the Schlesinger Group family of companies.
This position will work remotely. Candidates should reside in either the New York City metro area, Los Angeles, or Ontario, Canada.
POSITION SUMMARY: Manage complex qualitative studies and coach/mentor Project Managers and the recruiting staff.
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
- Work directly with the Director of Project Management to support multiple project execution while managing a team of project managers and stakeholder expectations
- Support East Asian clients with project execution and ensure flawless execution of project initiatives.
- Partners with account teams to ensure smooth implementation, timelines and project costs.
- Drives consistency in process and efficiency in process, practice and tools across the project management team.
- Manages resources for accurate and timely delivery of projects
- Brief supervisors and recruiters on projects to ensure client needs and deliverable are met consistently.
- Updates clients of project status daily via phone and emails.
- Monitor studies for recruiting issues and make recommendations to clients.
- Update account team, Recruiting Director/Manager and facility on status of projects or issues with clients.
- Train new project managers.
- Develop, coach, direct and mentor Project Managers/Recruiters.
- Assist with scheduling recruiters as needed.
- Fields projects for recruiting.
- Maintains weekly one-on-one meetings with staff.
- May require travel to supervise and manage client engagements, as necessary.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree or 4+ years working in a market research environment
- Knowledge of qualitative data collection methodologies preferred.
- Project management skills
- Leadership skills to benefit current role and future development opportunities
- Strong Problem Solving Skills: able to anticipate, diagnose issues and manage to quick resolution
- Strong knowledge of standard research deliverables and inputs (sample, recruitment, facility)
- Deep understanding of Addison Research work, process and functions. Is able to use this knowledge to maintain strong client relationships.
- Excellent technical computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong understanding of cultural business etiquette when working with Far East Asian clients.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.