Staff Software Engineer, Audience
21 Jul → 20 Aug
New Orleans, LA, USA
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more.View Company Profile
Lucid’s Technology team is looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our RealTime team. This position is for a top software engineer who likes challenges. Our business has been doubling in the last few years and so our systems need to scale to accommodate this growth.
Our ideal candidate considers themselves among the highly technical and who likes to push the limits of their knowledge and experience every day.
This role is open to candidates living in the United States to work remotely or from one of our US-based office locations (New Orleans, Dallas, New York).
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- In this role, you will work on implementing, scaling, and maintaining the code that powers our production systems.
- With great freedom to innovate, you will play a key role in world-class research building the next generation of Lucid products.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5-8+ years of hands-on professional software development experience
- Experience with big data, cloud technologies, and open-source software tools
- Excellent programming skills and proficient in one of the major programming languages, e.g. Java / Python / Go etc.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer in their previous roles.
- Deep knowledge of maths, probability, statistics and algorithms
- You enjoy pushing the limits of your knowledge and experience every day.
- Enjoys to work as part of a team
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.