21 Jul → 20 Aug
Washington, DC, USA
We are seeking an entrepreneurially and versatile Graphic Designer who can employ a variety of techniques, styles, and aesthetics to create visual assets for targeted social media and digital ad campaigns, from static graphics to display ads to animated GIFs which will eventually contribute to the overall success of our company.
You believe that a picture is worth 1,000 words and that graphic design is a storytelling vehicle in and of itself and not just a way to make things look pretty. This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage Telehealth startup, gain shares and, as a member of the founding team, contribute to the growth trajectory of the company.
Along with your resume, please include a website, portfolio, work samples, or reel demonstrating your previous work.
- Design, layout, and coding of our new company website, maintenance, and update of the website, and supports our marketing team with all graphic designs for landing pages, social platforms, email communications, banners, videos, and digital presentations.
- Design, develop and deploy sophisticated digital marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to develop, pitch, and produce integrated social media and digital-first content for media campaigns
- Own the development, design, and production of graphic assets, from static ads to memes to infographics
- Design internal marketing and client creative needs in support of the Creative Director.
- Participate and support strategy sessions
- Actively contribute to brainstorming sessions and the ideation of emerging projects.
- Work to produce proposals, presentations and pitch materials in support of business development
- Manage visual assets, including brand assets, photography, and raw video footage
- Manage and produce, high impact creative to include identity systems, digital and print campaigns, website and mobile designs, infographics, emails, engagement assets inclusive of signage, kiosks, environmental décor, and renderings
- Partner with Video and Motion Graphics Editors and other Graphic Designers to help enhance the visual impact of all our digital content across the board
- Collaborate fluidly across a number of digital communication platforms, including email, Slack, Trello, Google Docs, and video conferencing
- Help systemize design across the board, developing brand guidelines, style guides, templates, and presentations as necessary.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver. Experience with HTML, CSS, and WordPress.
- Ability to work well in a rapid-paced environment dealing with multiple projects, including email newsletters, print newsletters, brochures, posters, banner ads, infographics, email design, and web design.
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding creative work, and ability to continuously improve and innovate
- Familiar with: Adobe Acrobat DC, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly knowledgeable of digital and traditional media, emerging trends, digital creative tools, and user experience
- Multilingual fluency, particularly Spanish (a huge plus)
- UX design experience; Motion graphics experience
- Illustration skills; Animation skills
- Fluency in meme and animated GIF culture and experience making them ( a huge plus)
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.