Virtual Customer Care Representative
20 Jul → 19 Aug
Miami, FL, USA
Responsible for managing and overseeing homes under warranty in assigned community(s). Responsible for promoting, facilitating, and fostering positive working relationships with customers as well as coordinating and supervising the work of Lennar trade partners.
- Promote, facilitate, and foster positive working relationships with Lennar customers and trade partners
- Regularly exercise sound judgment and discretion when working with homeowners and trade partners
- Manage daily trade partner activities in accordance with job schedules and business partner scopes of work as they relate to customer relations
- Approve trade partner invoices upon satisfactory completion of the job, not to exceed $1,250
- Proactively remedy any trade partner scheduling, communication, or payment related issues
- Ability to understand manufacturer recommendations for use and application of their products
- Supervise and/or conduct pre-closing meetings, Demonstrations, Celebrations and 30 day post-close visits
- Review and certify the completion of each home within their community.
- Manage, supervise and direct all aspects of customer relations for an assigned community.
- Conduct field meetings with trade partners, construction staff and sales staff as needed.
- Be an expert in the community and surrounding area including knowledge of HOA fees and rules, schools, restaurants, shopping, etc.
- Supervise, review and resolve the condition of their community; this includes but is not limited to entry features, road and pond maintenance, common areas, model centers and signage.
Requirements / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience in directing, coordinating, and supervising work, particularly in a customer-facing role with a homebuilder
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling, budgeting and document management
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Excellent follow-up, communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.