Virtual Customer Service Specialist
20 Jul → 19 Aug
Nashville, TN, USA
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls and resolution of complaints from hospitals, guarantors, patients and payer representatives. You will be responsible for representing Parallon as a top-notch customer service-oriented business.
- You will provide first line systems support.
- You will document all customer inquiries and complaints.
- You will monitor and follow up with customers daily on open logs to ensure accurate and timely resolutions.
- You will use judgment in escalating unresolved issues to management
- You will maintain current working knowledge of systems supported.
Requirements / Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum one year related experience preferred, preferably in healthcare.
Benefits/What We offer
- Excellent total compensation package, including competitive base salary, bonus potential, an excellent benefit package and growth opportunities
- 401k, PTO, medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.