This job post is no longer available
$45.000 - $60.000
20 Jul → 19 Aug
Beverly Hills, CA, USA
To help support our rapid growth, we are actively seeking a Staff Accountant to join our growing Finance and Accounting team in Denver. In this role, you will work as part of a small, collaborative finance team working closely with other departments. You will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time.
- Review and distribute invoicing for customers, resolve customer billing issues, and manage collection efforts.
- Responsible for weekly maintenance of accounts payable activities, biweekly payroll accounting, various expense-side month end close activities.
- Calculate sales and customer success team commissions.
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures (journal entries, reconciliations, analysis).
- Create process documentation and accounting policies and build schedules to support journal entries and analysis.
- Strive to continuously improve and automate the accounting and reporting process and instill proper financial controls, wherever possible.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Provide administrative support for the accounting department as needed.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred. Understanding of GAAP
- 2+ years’ experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Highly analytical and able to work with large data sets
- Innate curiosity, willingness to learn
- Ability to proactively solve problems using critical thinking skills
- Ability to take initiative, self-starter
Benefits/What We offer
- Attractive health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment and fun work culture!
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.