$80.000 - $100.000
20 Jul → 19 Aug
Bozeman, MT, USA
Murdoch’s Software Engineer plays a critical role in helping the team drive the software engineering efforts in our booming eCommerce experience. In support of Murdoch’s goals and vision, the Software Engineer will be working hands-on with new initiatives and projects in an agile development environment.
- Contribute to our engineering effort to collaboratively improve headless eCommerce architecture bringing state-of-the-art customer experiences to life.
- Develop and maintain customer-facing features on a Spryker (PHP), Vue Storefront (Vue.js), and Amazon Web Service.
- Connect internal distributed systems and various vendor services by using enterprise integration patterns preferably enabling RESTful APIs.
- Write and perform unit, integration, and acceptance tests.
- Help set technical standards and best practices for the development team with performance, scalability, and accessibility in mind.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as product managers, UX researchers, and eCommerce merchandisers.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in MIS/CS/CIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of professional web development experience, preferably in eCommerce.
- Demonstrated experience working in object-oriented programming languages such as PHP, C#, Java using SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Demonstrate a solid computer science foundation with knowledge of data structures and how to utilize them.
- Experience working with GIT version control and in cloud infrastructure with CI/CD.
- Eager to improve every day and solve complex challenges.
Benefits/What We offer
- Multiple Health Insurance options to best suit your needs.
- Dental & Vision options to supplement your health plan.
- Life Insurance securing your family’s financial future.
- Vacation allows you to relax and recharge at your choosing.
- Holiday Pay as a token of our gratitude.
- Sick Time covers your missed time and allows you to get better.
- 401(k) with a generous company match to help plan for your future.
- Employee Discount on everything from clothes to power tools to pet food.
- Community Giving Program matches your contributions donated.
- Wellness Program saves you money by lowering premiums with credits earned.
- Other various Voluntary Insurance Options.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.