This job post is no longer available
Web and Information Designer
16 Jul → 15 Aug
College Station, TX, USA
The Web And Information Designer, under direction, will design and produce a variety of graphical imagery, animation and other multimedia-rich applications. Manages architectures of websites, including content management system (CMS) for the Office of Information Technology as a member of the Communications Team.
Salary: $3,742.67 - $5,346.66 per month commensurate with experience.
This position may allow applicants residing outside of the Brazos Valley region to work remotely.
This is a security-sensitive position and is restricted to U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents only. Only complete applications will be considered for employment at The Texas A&M System Offices. Incomplete job application data could result in your application being rejected without an option to reapply. A resume may be submitted in addition to a completed employment application.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
- Designs, creates, formats and produces a variety of graphical imagery, video, and other multimedia-rich content.
- Collaborates with Office of Information Technology departments to create strategic web and multimedia content.
- Maintains and improves existing web systems and incorporates responsive web design and technology into all site development.
- Creates and manipulates presentations, video and graphics for print and web applications.
- Helps develop web standards and guidelines for style, content and code through research of current trends and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Participate in training and professional development activities.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years of professional graphic and web design/development experience.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphic design applications; specifically WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.