This job post is no longer available
Web Marketing Manager
$95.000 - $115.000
16 Jul → 15 Aug
Dover, DE, USA
The Web Marketing Manager will develop and implement a website strategy and participate on web design/development that will improve our ability to build awareness, promote our brand, capture leads, deepen engagement/nurture prospects, and drive prospects to buy and customers to be life-long advocates. Their focus will be on improving the online experience of visitors, help them explore and be educated, informed, and inspired, as well as better connect the dots between our web presence and marketing campaign customer journeys (omnichannel marketing plans).
- Collaborate with web development and design teams, campaign marketing, and product marketing on web redesign/revisioning; provide guidance on web marketing strategy.
- Provide expertise and guidance on strategies that will increase the website’s visibility and generate qualified traffic generate awareness, drive traffic, increase engagement and produce leads.
- Determine data flow requirements and work with other teams to connect the necessary data collection and flow from marketing campaign activities from the web through to pertinent Martech tools and systems.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence, monitor SEO/SEM and marketing performance metrics to forecast trends, and analyze measurable data and advise on how the impact of marketing campaigns can be continually analyzed and optimized.
- Collaborate with campaign marketing, web design, development, and content staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the company’s site(s).
- Advise campaign strategists in developing and expanding company’s web presence through multi-channel marketing programs.
- Coordinate with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
- Maintain current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field required.
- Three years to five years of related experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with marketing strategy as it specifically relates to web design to drive traffic, produce, and nurture leads, foster engagement, and promote brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.