This job post is no longer available
Analyst, Project Management
$67.000 - $97.899
15 Jul → 14 Aug
Boston, MA, USA
Manages projects, or workstreams within a larger project, that are non-cyclical and varied, aligning with the project management life cycle (initiating/defining; planning; executing; close-out) and supporting business priorities. May also perform some project work, such as research and analysis. Works under limited direction from manager on more complex tasks.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
- Leads workstreams within a larger sized project and/or leads smaller sized to moderately complex projects.
- Owns or contributes to defining the business case with input from stakeholders. Identifies and gains agreement on project objectives, scope, timing, and resources.
- Plans activities/tasks that will deliver the desired results and oversees day-to-day work and monitoring of progress towards goals.
- Conducts project meetings and prepares regular reports to communicate the status of projects to stakeholders within and beyond the project team.
- Escalates and works to resolve issues that serve as roadblocks and/or place project objectives at risk. Identifies and provides visibility into trade-offs between options, while identifying recommended approach.
- In addition to project management, may also perform some of the work defined in the project roles and responsibilities.
- Performs project close-out steps to include identifying lessons learned/best practices to inform the success of future projects.
- Applies continuous improvement methodologies throughout the project management lifecycle.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Competencies typically acquired through a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in addition to 2+ years of relevant experience to include project management work.
- Solid knowledge of project management principles and concepts.
- Proven ability to manage the project management life cycle.
- Proficient with project management tools.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, presentation, influencing, and relationship management skills; effective team building skills.
- Solid business operations knowledge to include understanding the function's value chain and market conditions strongly preferred.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.