Virtual Customer Advisor
Virtual Assistant Jobs Nursing Jobs
14 Jul → 13 Aug
Nashville, TN, USA
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nationwide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.View Company Profile
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Customer Advisor, you will work with customers to address inquiries and concerns related to patient accounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Talk with customers by phone or in person to obtain information needed to resolve inquiries
- Confer with other staff members to obtain additional information and clarification needed to resolve customer concerns
- Reconcile accounts according to insurance contracts and submit/ process correct contractual
- Review accounts for appeal requests and forward appropriately
- Review accounts for duplicate or charge errors, forwarding to audit if necessary
- Correct or add insurance information and request rebill
- Encourage payment from patient through credit card, check or payment arrangement
- Answer all inquiries from customers promptly (generally the same day received)
- Assist patient account inquiries by courteously supplying accurate and timely information, including bills if requested
- Follow all guidelines and policies for SSC employees, both general policies and those specific to customer service activities
- Maintain a courteous and professional attitude with customers and coworkers
Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum one year related experience required, preferably in healthcare. Relevant education may substitute experience required
Benefits/What We offer
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.