Software Support Analyst – Pubstrat
13 Jul → 12 Aug
Tempe, AZ, USA
Provides technical support for Anju customers requiring assistance with the use of Anju Medical Affairs products. The Analyst will respond to customer inquiries arriving through multiple sources including phone, email and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) portal. The Analyst provides direct support for Software as a Service (SaaS) customer and also serves as a point of escalation for the team. Acts as a senior member of the support team who has demonstrated mastery of multiple Anju Systems products. Serves as a primary escalation path for Tier I team members.
Location: Remote, Europe
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Provides a point of escalation for the Customer Care Team: receiving incidents from the Software Support Analyst Tier I that need more in-depth investigation to resolution or before being sent to escalation partners.
- Reviews product configurations using deep knowledge of product capabilities and intermediate knowledge of SQL queries.
- Provides training to Customer Care Team as needed.
- Looks for trending on client issues and keep the Customer Care Team apprised of these issues and possible solutions.
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Customer Care Team Subject Matter Expert for Anju Systems various products.
- Maintains workload standards within departmental metrics.
- This position may be engaged to perform advanced duties that will require access to Anju’s hosted UAT and/or Production Servers.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Education and work experience in a computer programming language or relational database is acceptable
- Experience working in the Support, Customer Care, or Helpdesk fields of work is a plus.
- Previous experience in high availability/Mission critical application support.
- Must demonstrate drive and initiative, eagerness to explore new technologies, and curiosity for learning.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, and master of Anju Systems products.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server databases, Internet Information Services (IIS), Web Services, and Windows Services.
- Basic understanding of three tier architecture and SQL Server databases.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.