Marketing Project Manager
12 Jul → 11 Aug
Stamford, CT, USA
Katon Direct is looking to fill an immediate need for a Project Manager to work on a range of projects. This position is remote, but the candidate MUST RESIDE in Connecticut, New York or New Jersey. The Project Manager will be responsible for the execution of projects within an allotted budget and schedule. They will manage multiple projects from the submittal stage to close out using internal and external resources in the most efficient manner possible. The ideal candidate will be someone who is driven, task-oriented, has excellent time management skills with high attention to detail, and is willing to help out where needed in all facets of our company.
- Develop a Yearly Project and Event Calendar to identify all the tasks, figure out their duration, and manage the process. Create a Project Brief for each Project or Event that outlines and manages "pre, present, and post" marketing tasks and KPIs. This would include creating, managing and updating the tasks in monday.com, and providing weekly, monthly, quarterly status reports on project success metrics.
- Coordinating with Marketing, Accounts, Sales and Leadership team members for their input on each Project Brief to align goals.
- Setting a content, development and deployment schedule for each Project Brief in our project management system and following up with collaborators to keep to the calendar, utilizing monday.com to oversee the step-by-step creation, review and final approval for planning, content and collateral.
- Oversee and coordinate marketing resources, assuring that the appropriate personnel, materials are provided for each project. Working with clients and hiring freelancers as appropriate to assure that client requirements are satisfied, and quality standards are met.
- Support the sales process by developing accurate, timely estimates of cost and profitability for prospective work.
- Coordinate approved budgets, and track related invoices as needed.
- Support marketing events to assure proper deadlines are met.
- Develop and nurture marketing partnerships, with particular attention to program-related partners as needed. Support public relations outreach and content creation as it pertains to related marketing tasks.
- Communicate regular updates to the Marketing and Leadership teams about marketing objectives, progress, and programs.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications
- Demonstrated strength in project management, ability to handle multiple projects with multiple internal teams simultaneously
- Ability to synthesize content, information, and stakeholder ideas and distill to a consistent, strategic plan
- Strong experience establishing marketing objectives
- Ability to create and establish task-oriented project plans and templates, while balancing that objective with changing priorities
- Self-starter who excels with deadline-oriented milestones
- Proven ability to set measurable goals, and to be able to provide key insights to the metrics of their fulfillment
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.