This job post is no longer available
Virtual Customer Service Representative
07 Jul → 06 Aug
Looking to make an impact locally and nationally? Look no further!
We are hiring individuals able to complete training and work remotely.
The ability to create a dedicated workspace free from background distractions is REQUIRED.
Equipment Requirements for Remote Work:
Windows Compatible Computer (Not a Mac or Chromebook)
High Speed Internet with an Ethernet Connection
Flexibility with your scheduled hours will go a long way! Some weekend hours are required as part of the weekly schedule. Full time is needed more than part-time.
Ready to make a lasting impact in your community? Click apply now!
Call Experts is conducting virtual interviews - Fast and Easy!
- Dispatching service techs to homes for emergency repairs.
- Guiding customers to the best service appointment that fits their needs.
- Reaching doctor's for patients requiring medical attention.
- Assisting customers by placing orders for goods or services.
- Making reservations for restaurants and hotels.
- Connecting addicts with their crisis counselors.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Must be able to efficiently follow a script with instructions and type grammatically correct and accurate messages into the system that correctly summarizes callers’ needs.
- Responsible for using training techniques to ensure callers believe they are talking to a representative of the company they dialed.
- Upholding client confidentiality at all times.
- Handling workload efficiently with professionalism and accuracy are essential
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to listen and recognize when a call needs to be escalated to a supervisor while using techniques to remain calm but helpful to the caller.
- Responsible for managing your time, remaining patient, being tactful, understanding procedures, and communicating clearly.
- Must display genuinely friendly, engaging, and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
Benefits/What We offer
- Starting pay: Up to $13/hr. ($11/hr. base + up to $2 in additional incentives based on goals and service quality). Paid training and Bi-weekly pay.
- Up to 2 weeks of paid, in-depth training with our dedicated staff.
- Continued coaching and up-training throughout your employment.
- Incentive pay to reward meeting and surpassing employee goals.
- Easy access to leadership for answers to any questions or concerns.
- No rotating shifts or shift bids.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Promoting from within. We believe in growing from our own ranks, as much as possible.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.