This job post is no longer available
Senior Software Engineer (NFT/Blockchain Engineering)
07 Jul → 06 Aug
Recur is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join its team full time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will be designing and building the systems that power our blockchain integrations, smart contracts, and ancillary APIs for some of the largest brands in the world in the nascent NFT space.
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.
- Design and implement systems that interact with blockchains and smart contracts across all major blockchains including Ethereum, Layer 2 networks, and other leading blockchain platforms
- Gain an intricate understanding of NFT protocols and further innovate on what they can do and how they can be used in interesting and unique ways
- Work on a small agile team of software engineers and product managers
- Coach and guide our co-ops, interns, and other junior members of the team
- Develop high quality and maintainable software
Requirements / Qualifications
- You have 5+ years of experience developing software
- You have an understanding of how to build secure, reliable, scalable software in a cloud-based environment
- You have advanced working SQL knowledge and practical experience with popular relational SQL databases and concepts.
- You are comfortable and proficient with a bash terminal
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- You learn quickly, are flexible, and do whatever it takes for the team to be successful
- You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs, and you may even have dabbled with building your own Ethereum contracts.
- You are legally eligible to work in the United States
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.