This job post is no longer available
Staff Nurse - Neurology Clinic
06 Jul → 05 Aug
Kansas City, MO, USA
The RN in the Neurology Clinic works alongside providers to help provide education and treatment for numerous diagnoses including but not limited to seizures, Epilepsy, movement disorders, tics and Tourette syndrome, headaches, concussions and Kernicterus. The nurse in the Neurology clinic will become cross-trained in providing family-centered care through phone triage, hands-on clinical care and procedures on a prescheduled basis as well as the possibility of cross-training to our 5 different locations. High call volume throughout numerous times of the year with adjustments in staffing to provide coverage is monitored by the staff nurses. Daily opportunities to work together with providers in the clinic as well as other members of the auxiliary staff allow for the coordination of a comprehensive, age-appropriate, care individualized for our specific population.
Our pay ranges are market competitive. The pay range for this job begins at $24.09, but your offer will be determined based on your education and experience.
- Utilizes the nursing process to develop and implement a safe, high quality, comprehensive, and age-appropriate plan of care for the patient and family that promotes optimal patient outcomes.
- Meets the educational needs of the patient and family and advocates for their needs.
- Maintains an environment that is safe, comfortable, efficient, and family-centered.
- Utilizes current research and evidence for practice to expand personal professional knowledge, enhance role performance, and improve nursing care quality.
Requirements / Qualifications
- One of the following: Licensed RN - Kansas, RN HAS 90 DAYS FROM POSITION START DATE TO GET LIC, RN HAS 30 DAYS FROM POSITION START DATE TO GET LIC, Registered Nurse Multistate License Kansas required upon hire
- One of the following: Licensed RN - MO, Registered Nurse Multistate License Missouri required upon hire
- RN Compact license for all states besides KS and MO
- Employees must obtain Licensed RN - Kansas or equivalent within 90 days
- Refer to Nursing and Advanced Practice Provider Licensure and Certification policy for required Life Support Certifications Required Upon Hire
- Specialty Certification relevant to unit's patient population (determined by Nurse Manager/Director) Preferred Upon Hire
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.