This job post is no longer available
06 Jul → 05 Aug
Pensacola, FL, USA
The Software Engineer will be based in the United States. This is a remote office / virtual work opportunity with very little travel required. We’re looking for a multi-talented learning technology professional who has extensive experience architecting and implementing modern software solutions, building and managing internal customer relationships, and is comfortable on a small and agile team.
- Developing high-quality software applications.
- Responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Supporting multiple software development projects as well as Veracity’s Learning Record Store (LRS) customers.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Science or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal communication abilities and collaborative attitude
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to influence and work with a world-class product and engineering team
- Experience with eLearning and LMS systems, preferably Moodle
- Knowledge and experience with learning technology standards such as SCORM/AICC, and xAPI
- Experience with analyzing raw data
- Experience with MongoDB, AngularJS, Express, NodeJS, building or using Web APIs (preferred)
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.