This job post is no longer available
05 Jul → 04 Aug
West Des Moines, IA, USA
The Digital Designer is responsible for strategizing, executing, analyzing, and reporting on client-paid digital media efforts. Paid media may include, but are not limited to, paid search, paid social, streaming audio, and programmatic advertising. Ad formats may include, but are not limited to, text, display, video, audio and native.
For the right candidate, SA is open to this position being full-time remote outside of Iowa.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes associates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values in best serving our clients. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Fulfill campaign executions that include digital assets such as digital banner ads, animated display, e-mail campaigns, paid media campaigns with landing pages, and optimizing image assets.
- Website design
- Translate ideas and requirements into detailed interaction flows, wireframes, and page designs
- Collaborate with project managers, content strategists, developers, and other agency personnel on projects
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring user friendliness to every project
- Develop digital banners and use HTML/CSS as needed for projects
- Present and defend designs at key milestones in every project to peers and client stakeholders
- Create wireframes, style guides and page layouts for web projects
- Bridge communication between front-end design and back-end development
- Bring ideas and improvements to design process and actively find a better way, always
- Stay current on the latest UI, UX, and design trends
- Successfully work in an inclusive manner with distributed teams.
- Other duties assigned
Requirements / Qualifications
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in design or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Certifications – Google Analytics, Google Ads (Search,) Google Ads (Display), Google Ads (Video) required. Facebook Blueprint Digital Marketing Associate, Microsoft Ads certification, Google Tag Manager Fundamentals nice to have. Must retain current Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications throughout duration of employment.
- Physical – Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel - Minimal travel required.
- Superior organization, presentation, and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of teams and business groups, including account service, creative, media, and technology.
- Comfortable in client-facing environments (calls, presentations, etc.)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.