This job post is no longer available
Part-Time Graphic Designer
05 Jul → 04 Aug
San Francisco, CA, USA
We are looking for a Graphic Designer. We are laser-focused on bringing on talented individuals that are aligned with our value and mission, to create a magical rental car experience from end to end. You will have more than significant ownership and impact on our company trajectory, and shape how people get around the cities they live in. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Work closely with Kyte’s growth team in reiterating our brand and style guides.
- Create graphics for email marketing campaigns, organic social media campaigns, and paid social campaigns.
- Briefs will be sent over on a weekly basis alongside a content calendar planning at least a month in advance.
- Be an owner of the Kyte brand guide and how it’s communicated to our users. We believe in extreme ownership and look for people who are passionate about that same value. Your responsibility is to communicate the Kyte experience to the public in partnership with members of the growth and creative teams.
- Own a consumer and/or outsider perspective in Kyte’s creative discussions. Create transparency around what direction we should head towards.
- Be a Swiss Army Knife – Solve problems, engage in discussion, and aid to find a path forward for Kyte’s brand and creatives.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience: Ideally, you’ve worked as a freelance or full-time Ad or Graphic Designer with at least 1.5 years of relevant experience.
- Graphic Design Acumen: skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and general guidelines for creatives on ad platforms.
- High EQ, and proven ability to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships with the team.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Experience in working for a startup (desired, but not required)
- Experience in the travel or mobility industry (desired, but not required)
- Experience in 3D animation and/or illustration (desired, but not required)
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive compensation
- Significant equity
- Ability to shape a big vision from early on
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.