This job post is no longer available
30 Sep → 30 Oct
Beverly Hills, CA, USA
The responsibilities associated with this role are organized into areas that are very important to Supporting Strategies as an organization. We have purposely chosen the word “delight” when defining these responsibilities because it appropriately captures how passionate we are about these initiatives and we naturally hope you will share in our sentiment.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. The range for this position is $27 - 35 ph.
Supporting Strategies is deeply committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe a diverse workforce is not just attained, but it is built upon a culture of inclusion and belonging. Supporting Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our clients.
Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
Keep abreast of the latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.
Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll, HR administration and special projects as assigned.
Collaborate with your manager and other Associates on your team to ensure all clients are delighted with our services through timely and effective communication, delivery on deadlines and stellar accounting support.
Manage day-to-day relationships with clients while performing within established processes and budget parameters.
Complete virtual training with guidance from your manager in accordance with established Supporting Strategies procedures.
Embrace coaching and feedback provided by your manager and implement changes as needed to help meet team and client goals.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to provide detailed level bookkeeping support – accounts payable, accounts receivable, closing books on a monthly basis and preparing financial reporting and analysis for small businesses.
- 1+ years of transactional accounting experience using QuickBooks for/in a professional organization.
- Capacity and commitment to work 20-30 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours supporting clients.
- Confidence in learning and embracing new technology to solve client issues.
- Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.