This job post is no longer available
RN CM Supervisor Optum Care Delivery Telecommute
30 Sep → 30 Oct
Office based in Irvine, CA, role can be teleworking, responsible for supervising a team of RN Case Managers. The Supervisor directs a team responsible for medical management; assessing, planning, implementing, coaching, coordinating, and monitoring member needs along with meeting Health Plan Model of Care expectations and other compliance expectations. Supervisor will also orient and train case management staff on case management processes and provide oversight regarding performance and quality.
This position offers a flexibility telecommute capacity, allowing for a partial remote capacity. Candidates must live within 50 miles of Irvine.
If you are located within 50 miles of Irvine, CA, you will have the flexibility to telecommute*, as well as work in the office as you take on some tough challenges.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Develops and implements new policies and procedures as needed
Provides input and feedback on employee performance and conducts counseling and disciplinary actions as necessary
Provides senior management with analysis of case management reports and productivity
Oversight of compliance with HealthPlan expectations of care management
Performs case management duties as necessary
Interviewing and hiring candidates for open roles, including coordinating onboarding and training of new staff, as well as continual evaluation of staff's professional development and educational needs. As wells as development and continual evaluation of tools, job aids, and SOPs
Requirements / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current unrestricted CA RN license
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical setting (hospital, disease management program, SNF, hospice)
- 2+ years of experience in a Supervisory/mentorship experience or lead role in managing case management team
- Computer proficiency: can type, toggle between multiple screens, use MS Outlook, Word, Excel (analyze and reporting purposes) and navigate in a Windows environment and learn new software applications easily
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.