This job post is no longer available
29 Sep → 29 Oct
Charleston, SC, USA
Hudson Automotive Group is looking for a highly motivated, creative Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team!
This is a fully remote, full-time position that will work closely with the creative team and will be responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into high-quality digital advertisements, social media campaigns, websites, brochures, flyers and more.
Candidates must reside in one of the following states- SC, GA, NC, FL, TN, IN, MA, MI, OH, LA, KY
Develop and execute visual, graphic materials for internal and external needs, including digital and print.
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and delivered on schedule.
Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet marketing team goals.
Obtain input from the marketing team, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand guidelines, express ideas accurately and represent the manufacturers or dealerships appropriately.
Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing team, meeting deadlines and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include numerous, simultaneous projects.
Update and maintain internal databases of design assets.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications or related field
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Proven work history with relevant experience
- Strong portfolio of work examples
- Significant knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign and other graphic design software
- Strong knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and digital
Benefits/What We offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Paid Training
- Employee development through training and advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on products & services
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.