Digital Marketing Specialist
01 Jun → 01 Jul
Missoula, MT, USA
The Digital Marketing Specialist will own the execution and optimization of the Lumenad paid advertising strategy. This individual will have a background in the different paid ad platforms and the set-up, launch, and reporting processes of each. This role will also own the social media accounts and community engagement strategy for Lumenad.
The ideal team member is a go-getter. While they specialize in digital advertising, they are actively seeking to grow into a holistic marketing professional. They’re not afraid to ask for guidance but also look to actively push our team forward in areas in which they specialize. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and love crunching the numbers to understand how our team and go-to-market strategy can be better. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Own the creation, launch, and reporting of all Lumenad ad campaigns
- Be the Lumenad marketing team’s expert on using the Lumenad software
- Report on ad campaign performance and make recommendations on how to better use paid ads to reach team goals
- Own the Lumenad social media accounts—creating a calendar of posts/content, engaging with our online communities, and using them to fuel activity and conversation around our brand and product
- Support the Product Marketing Manager by providing insight on the Lumenad platform and how users interact and find value with our product
- Work with the Marketing Designer to provide feedback on ad creative and optimize visuals for better campaign results
- And other duties as needed to evolve this position
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in the creation and execution of digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, social media ad platforms, DSPs, and Google Ads
- Extensive knowledge of the Lumenad platform
- Familiarity with general organic social media principles
- Stellar reporting and number crunching skills
- Innovative mindset with a passion for bringing forth new ideas and process improvements
- High degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity
- You have the ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.