Junior Analyst, Web3 & Blockchain
01 May → 31 May
Who we are
Opil Optimum is a rapidly growing firm with global coverage across 13 countries. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions and exceptional services that exceed the expectations of our clients, while creating opportunities for our associates to learn, grow and excel. We are committed to making a positive impact on the world and strive to leave our clients, associates, and the world astronomically better than we found them. Join our team and be a part of a dynamic and passionate community that values creativity, diversity, and collaboration.
Opil Optimum is seeking a Junior Analyst with expertise in Web3 & Blockchain to join our team on a project-by-project contractor basis. As a contractor, you will work closely with our clients to deliver high-quality solutions and provide exceptional customer service.
- Develop a deep understanding of project needs and objectives in the Web3 & Blockchain space
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop customized solutions for clients
- Conduct research and analysis on Web3 & Blockchain-related topics, such as trends, use cases, and emerging technologies
- Provide Segment, Solution Class, Function, Solution Suite, Function Solution, and Industry/Market supportive coverage
- Support Solution Specialists on projects that call for Web3 & Blockchain expertise, support, guidance, and deployment
- Actively engage with project leads, client specialists, solution specialists, and client partners to ensure their needs are met and expectations are exceeded
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in Web3 & Blockchain
- Base Rate (Hourly)
- Uncapped Commission (According to project team commission draw)
- Bonus (Based on Fiscal Metrics; i.e. Reports, Project Outcomes, Solution Outcomes, Deliverable Performance, etc.)
- Carry Fee (Based on any solutions that are developed, get acquired, or deployed into market by your direct project or a team project you supported on)
- 1-2 years of experience in Research, Reporting, & Analysis
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree or Professional experience in a related field (e.g. Analysis, Research, Business)
If you are passionate about Web3 & Blockchain and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a project-by-project contractor.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Choose your own hours
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- If you had to play Michael Jordan one-on-one for your dignity, are you winning?
Work Location: Remote