Privacy & Cookie Policies
What information we collect
All the personally identifiable information we gather will be disclosed to you. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, home address, and, contact information. Any further information that we collect will not be gathered unless we have your full consent.
Our platform will also collect non-personally identifiable data which include, but is not limited to, the websites you visit. We collect these non-personally identifiable data for internal purposes only which we will outline in the section below.
How we use collected information
- To maximize the user experience by making the website easier to use.
- To personalize your experience by providing you content which relevant to your preferences.
- To handle complaints and provide operational notices.
- To create feedback for all of your concerns regarding the website by making the appropriate changes and updates to suit your needs.
- All the information we collect will be only used for the purposes stated above before you are required to provide that information.
- With regards to our marketing emails, we will only send them to your provided email address is you sign up for that service.
Who we share collected information with
- The collected information we gather, both personally and non-personally identifiable will not be sold or rented to anyone else.
- However, there are certain circumstances in which your personal information will have to be disclosed:
- If we are required to do so by law or regulations;
- To protect the rights and property of AppGeeks.org;
- If our records indicate any form of illegal or deceptive activities of which a governmental agency should be made aware;
- If any of your communication conducted on the Website implies possible harm to others.
Security of the collected information
We have employed the proper physical and electronic solutions and procedures to protect all our collected data from unauthorized access, data breaches, or disclosure of your personal information.
“Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive and are created via web server. These cookies will not run any programs or software or pass any viruses or malware to your computer. Each Cookie is uniquely assigned to you and their sole purpose will be to provide you with the best browsing experience possible.
Follow the instructions from the website or mobile browser you are using to disable cookies. The below links describe the processes of both disabling and deleting cookies on your selected browser.